I had some old wide-woven material lying around, so I decided to try one of the methods used for the popular burlap wreaths circulating on craftblogs about a year ago. I accordian-folded and then threaded rectangular cuts of the material onto a bent reshaped wire hanger. When I had completed the threading, I noticed that the folds were very uneven and the wire hanger sagged, losing its shape under the weight of the material. So I got out the old glue gun and glued the areas that had lost folds, into a more consistent pattern. Evening up the bulk also took care of the bending wire base… It’s very versatile. I had put an xmas angel in the center for xmas, and now it holds a mexican souvenir doll, because I like how it looks..